Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome!

I am starting this blog purely as a way for me to release the sometimes overwhelming stream of thoughts that tend to pile up in my head when all the world is still and quiet. I have always kept a pencil and paper next to my bed for just this reason, but my husband does not take too kindly to the snapping on of lights in the wee hours of the morning while I jot down my random thoughts, dreams, reflections, visions, and what I think of at the time as "pure brilliance" (which does not always translate so well once morning comes...).
This blog may delight, offend, strike a chord, or go unread by anyone but me. I am perfectly happy with 3 out of 4 of those options. If I do happen to offend you in anyway, please accept my deepest apologies. I've just gone to my happy place, and it may not jibe with yours. Most of my rambling may not be "funny", but my secret wish is to someday make you shoot milk out of your nose or pee a little in your pants while reading one of my post...but most of all, it's just for me.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Funny I found this after e-mailing you about some ongoing work.not the blog,I was looking!
    Your comments about the milk......
    My mothers birthday is this month and the card I found for her mirrors your sense of humor and mine.And I hope my Mothers!!!!!! LOL !
    The card ....."Happiness is like peeing in your pants.Everyone can see it,but only you can feel it's warmth."
    LOL !

    How new is your blog and your Pro site?

    I can look and see the start dates somewhere on the pages I bet.
    It is 1:00 Am and the morning always comes early around the house here so have a good weekend......
    Maybe we will meet one day!
    If not post some more thoughts and entertain me!

    ReplyDelete